Monday, August 29, 2011

What i've done during my super long break from UNI..Part 1.

1. Joined education camp where i only spent 3 to 4 hours sleeping a day.... but its worth it2. Got a few jobs thanks to Joyce and Cathleen, UOX, RWMF, Softlan and Fitness level up.

Level Up Fitness @ The spring




Freebies i got from RWMF
3. Learned how to fix my baby (laptop) thanks to Sean
4. Lost my precious phone...which was also during my grandma birthday.
5. Dad bought me a new pair of sport shoes, red luggage and red purse.. and i m loving them so much.. thank you daddy.
6. Spent one of my Saturdays at Matang Family Park with my gang, Kenny, Sean and Dona where Kenny lost and found his glasses. (lucky fellow)


Oh, and also, Dona and i did some hair flipping, it was fun but the water was freaking cold.
Taadaa... here goes my hair flipping pics, it turns out to be funny.. and the picture bellow is where Dona doing her's.Cool right ^^

7. Celebrated Kenny's 23rd birthday at kbox embassy.


8. Hanged out and toured with a bunch of university's friend from peninsular and also my friend Ching around Kuching's city area ( visited and tasted kinds of kek lapis at Kampung Boyang), Mount Singai, Fairy cave, Wind cave and Blue lake. This was actually my 1st time visit to these caves and lake, i was actually kinda impressed with what our Sarawak has to offer to the tourist. Sarawak Rocks!!!

9. Had my 1st bite on crocodile meat.. damn it tasted awesome.
10. Meet up with my cousin and Alan and we eventually visited Sematan. Teehee


11. Meet up with my old friend.. Lanny.

2 comments: