Friday, December 2, 2011

Pictures speak louder...

Have i mentioned before that i have few friends who are expert in photography?? well these were few pictures taken by them( Kenny, Sean and Alan). Have fun viewing ^^










Seashells... Taken by Kenny at Sia Beach.... She sells seashells by the seashores..( I still remember how excited i was picking up these seashells)
Amazing right!!... Just have a look at the composition and the colour... MOLTO BELLA ~~



Angels VS Devil..(joking). The reason i said so because Kenny's hair was burning red and spiky at the same time. This picture was taken by Sean at Sematan Palm Beach. ( i still remember that i burst into laughter when i have my 1st glance on this picture)



Up Up Here We Go~~~Taken by Alan at Pandan Beach .. Damn, i just love the rocks behind...and erm, it was taken on my birthday... hehe... thank you so much guys.. Alan and Kenny for bringing me to these beaches, and also thanks to Sean and Jesper for the celebration... and not to forget.. thanks to my daddy, mummy and brother... It has been 2 years since my last celebration in my hometown... Thank you... It really means a lot to me...Heart all of you ^^


Ignore this picture.. it was taken by me as a memory.. so ya... hehe...donuts and ice-cream cake... YUMzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment